World: Isara

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:56 pm

For The Russian:
The Tiger begins to eat and restore lost energy, and the Waimanu snaps up some of the dead baby crocodiles as well. Where do you wish to go next?
---
The Two of you sing a low, loud song. It rings through for miles. Sitting for a moment. The Leonus is very impressed. CONGRATULATIONS! This Half-Epic Leonus is now your ally! Reward: 10 DNA(30/33)
----
Your Desman trio uses sneak and goes through the forest floor, looking up there are three clusters of different colored eyes. Do the desmans go towards the large, yellow eyes, the round blue eyes, or the beady black eyes?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:14 pm

Amphibious Tiger+Friend:
Decide to continue their trek down alongside the river.
-----
Cheemanther:
Looking way up, invites the Leonus to come explore with him.
-----
Desman(s): going to what looks like the least threatening, investigate the blue eyes...
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:22 pm

For The Russian:
You continue alongside the river, and your pebbly banks turn to grass. Beside you is a field of flowers and some movement throughout. Do you investigate or press on?
----
The Leonus Happily nods, then pushing aside the trees. What way do you wish to go?
----
You climb up into the spot where the blue eyes are, and you see a collection of strange, yellow octopus covered in blue rings, nestled in the treetops. Do you interact with them?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:10 pm

Amphibious Tiger+Friend:
Investigate the suspicious flowers...
-----
Cheemanther+FRIEND:
NORTH
-----
Desman(s):
O_o Flee!
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:21 pm

for The Russian:
As your Tiger walks into the field of flowers, a 2-foot tall, blobby Bunny-like creature approaches. It looks at you carefully, twichting it's orb-shaped mouth. It waves a smooth, slimy arm at you. These are Vampricus Lagomorphus. Do you wish to interact further with it?
----
As the Cheemanther and Leonus head north, they come across the herd of "Animal thing!" again. While at first, they kindly great you with purrs from their fluffy kitten mouthes, as the Leonus approaches, they back away and hiss. Do you try and calm them?
----
Your Desmans flee, and as the do, they run into a pair of black furred, red-eyed Sloths, a mother and child. These are the Wendigo Slothes. Do you interact with them?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:41 am

Amphibious Tiger+Friend:
AHH, Fairies! RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!
-----
Cheemanther+FRIEND:
Attempt to calm them with some singing.
-----
Desman(s):
AHH, Furry Sloths! Run Away!
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:57 am

For the Russian:
As your tiger begins to flee, the Vampricus Lagomorphus opens it's spherical mouth, exposing the radial, hundred sharp teeth, and it begins to chase after you. More hop out of the flowers and also give chase.
----
As your Cheemanther sings, and the Leonus, they see this epic is currently not hostile. The begin to mew in reply. QUEST ACCEPTED! Impress 3 "Animal Thing!" to ally this species in this reigon(reward: 4 DNA)
----
As your Desmans begin to flee, the run into the Tree Octopus again, they descended to the ground. Interact?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:41 am

Amphibious Tiger+Friend:
ROAR! GO AWAY YOU FREAKS!
-----
Cheemanther+FRIEND:
Resisting the urge to dance, lead the Leonus in continuing the song.
-----
Desman(s):
Is there no other direction to flee in?!?! For gods sake flee SOUTH
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:30 pm

For The Russian:
Your Amphibious Tiger releases a loud roar, but it is a natural roar. The Vampricus Lagomorphus pause for a moment, then reply with a large hiss, and continue following.
----
The Cheemanther and Leonus sing a long, loud song. Seeing it's friendly, and that you impressed it, the "Animal Thing!" are deeply impressed. CONGRATULATIONS! The "Animal Thing!" in this reigon are now your allies. Reward: 4 DNA(34/33)
As the Leonus blasts on in low song, the Cheemanther feels a sudden rush of bizarre, yet pounding energy rush through it's head and body, then, the sensation channels into it's head, until....
BRAIN BLAST~! The Cheemanther's brain has upgraded to level 3 IQ: It now has the intellect and influence to convince four allied creatures to follow it
----
The Desmans flee south, and come to the edge of the woods. A small family of Slow Loris crawl from the end of a skinny tree, the branches they're on droop towards you. Interact with the Lorises?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:41 pm

Amphibious Tiger+Friend:
About face and attack!
-----
Cheemanther+FRIEND:
Yay... Animal Thing... Let's invite one along with us.
-----
Desman(s):
Things that don't look evil. Yay. Attempt to interact in a friendly way.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:04 pm

ACHIEVMENT! All your species have gained the level 1 "Lucky Number 100" Achievement for being the poster of the a post in a thread to make it a multiple of 100! all creatures gain 2 DNA!
~~~~
(31/33 DNA) Your tiger turns and strikes the Alpha with your razor sharp claws! It Twists it's toothy ring of a mouth into your side for 4 Damage! You have 21 Health left! Your Waimanu jabs it's long beak into the Alphas side, and more of the Vampricus Lagomorphus approach as well.
----
(36/60 DNA) One of the "Animal Thing!" Happily joins your pack! You see a large nest of Haicoo Chick clustered around, pecking away at some ladybugs and grass. Interact with them too?
----
(26/33 DNA) Your Desmans gleefully squeak at the Lorises, and the alpha approaches, beginning to grunt in a sort of musical beat. QUEST ACCEPTED! Impress 3 Slow Lorises to gain them as allies! (Reward: 4 DNA)

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  SpiderNeko on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Puffin goes all fung-fu and snaps the fishes necks lol

--------------

Penguin waves hello to the swarm and smiles politely

--------------

Mochi looks in the water and delightedly tosses a fishy into the mouth of the scary raptor, giving it sustenance!
avatar
SpiderNeko

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:05 pm

For SpiderNeko:
The Albino Koi are already dead! 4 DNA rewarded! (4/9 DNA). The Whirligig beetles continue to flurry around the surface in a panic. Do you try and calm them?
-----
The Adelie Penguin happily greets the swarm, and it begins to try and dance around in a large, hopping mass. QUEST ACCEPTED!~ Impress the Swarm of Horse flies to gain the Horse Flies in this reigon as allies! (Reward: 3 DNA)
----
As the raptor weakly eats the fish, some of it's health is restored. It is grateful, and in a show of gratitude, is willing to become your ally. CONGRATULATIONS! The Rogue Velociraptor is now your ally! Reward: 10 DNA! (10/9)
As the Velociraptor gets up, a strange, pulsing energy flows through the Mochi until...
Idea BRAIN BLAST! The Mochi is now Level 1 IQ- It has the intellect and Influence to convince two ally creatures to follow it.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:08 pm

Amphibious Tiger+Friend:
Bite it in the FACE!
-----
Cheemanther+FrIeNdS:
Wander friendly-ish over to them, hoping the Leonus doesn't step on anyone.
-----
Desman(s):
Join the Loris in song.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:26 pm

Your Tiger bites the Alpha in the face, landing a critical hit! It dies, earning you 2 DNA!(33/33)
As the Alpha Vampricus Lagomorphus dies, a bizarre, pounding energy flows through the tiger, untill...
Idea BRAIN BLAST! The Amphibious White Tiger is now level 3 IQ- it has the Intellect and influence to convince four ally creatures to follow it.
More Vampricus Lagomorphus come around, slapping you with their tentacular arms for 2 damage! you have 19 health left!
------
The Haicoo chick all scramble around, chirping en masse at the Cheemanther and Leonus. QUEST ACCEPTED! Impress 10 Haicoo chick to gain them in this reigon as allies(reward: 5 DNA)
----
The Loris now hold out their arms in a pose.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:55 pm

Amphibious Tiger+Friend:
Shocked AH! Tentacle Freaks! Attack! ATTACK!
-----
Cheemanther+FRIEND+Friend:
Show off our singing talents, (AKA 'The least dangerous thing the Leonus can do... besides sleep... which could still be dangerous.)
-----
Desman(s):
Show off our own dance moves.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:28 pm

For the Russian:
The Amphibious Tiger strikes and bites another Vampricus Lagomorphus, and the waimanu jabs it, killing it. 2/5 killed!
----
Listening to the song, then scrambling around in joy as your trio sings, they are all impressed. CONGRATULATIONS! The Haicoo Chick in this reigon are now your allies! Reward: 7 DNA(2 alphas) (total 43/60)
----
Retracting their pose, the Lorises silently watch your dance, then begin shaking the branch in a sort of twitchy dance.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  SpiderNeko on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:31 pm

Puffin tries to calm down the crazy beetles by standing completely still...

----------------

Penguin... beatboxes.

----------------

Mochi plays in the seafoam with it's new friend.
avatar
SpiderNeko

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:38 pm

For SpiderNeko:
The beetles return to a calm state, as the puffin watches on. QUEST ACCEPTED! Impress the Whiligig Beetles to become their allies(reward: 2 DNA)
----
The penguin makes a series of strange noises, and the swarm begins to carefully angle their heads to make the swarm sparkle with light reflecting off their red eyes.
----
As the Mochi frolics in a pile of seafoam, the Rouge Raptor joins his, and decides to be part of his pack!
They continue to play in the foam, until from a nearby tidal pool, a small, pale, tadpole-like creature approaches in the water, then dozens more, and they all seem to combine, joining bubbles of slime surrounding them into a large, slimy mass. They seem friendly though. Do you try and socialize them?(reward: 4 DNA)

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  SpiderNeko on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:46 pm

Puffin impresses beetles via artistic creativity and renders a surreal portait of the beetles with a stick and the dirt.

--------------------

Penguin engages in SWEET RAVE PARTY!!!

--------------------

Mochi socializes.
avatar
SpiderNeko

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:52 pm

For SpiderNeko:
The puffin tries to skuff the picture in the dirt, but it lacks the coordination, and simply scratches up a mess of dirt. It does however release worms into the water the beetles happily eat, thinking you tried to feed them, are impressed. CONGRATULATIONS! The Whirligig beetles here are now your allies! 4 DNA rewarded. (8/9 DNA)
----
The Adelie Penguin begins to dance, and the swarm is impressed. CONGRATULATIONS! The Horseflies in this reigon are now your allies. Reward: 3 DNA(3/9)
----
Your Mochi begins to sing a little tune, and the Raptor tries to help. The mass of creatures(called Oikopleura) begin to shift and make their mass glisten charmingly in the sunlight.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:30 pm

Amphibious Tiger+Friend:
Continue with the fighting of the evil of the freaks!
-----
Cheemanther+FrIeNdS:
British Voice - 'Survey the land to ascertain the most profitable locale for our continued exploration... my good chum.'
-----
Desman(s):
(Are seriously considering inventing their own unique dance move. The Des-step? Des-Dance?) one of the Desman begins to sing for the dancers.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:28 pm

For The Russian:
The Amphibious Tiger strikes another Vampricus Lagomorphus, killing it 3/5 Killed! You see two baby Vampricus Lagomorphus crawl out of the flowers, following the other one that is attacking you. Change your targets to them?
----
The Cheemanther calls out to it's pack, and the two of them nod, looking around, the Leonus motions to some specs on the south horizon, and the "Animal Thing!" Motions towards the far north. Which way do you wish to go?
----
Your Desman sings while the others dance. This combonation impresses the Slow Lorises. CONGRATULATIONS! The Slow Loris in this reigon are now your allies! Reward: 5 DNA(31/33)

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:51 am

Amphibious Tiger+Friend:
Go for the tiny baby freaks!
-----
Cheemanther+FrIeNdS:
Appease the 'Most Gigantic Lord of Epic' and head South
-----
Desman(s):
Time to resume our tale of wandering. what dosth we see?
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:51 am

For The Russian:
As your tiger strikes the two baby Vampricus Lagomorphus, it kills them instantly. 5/5 Killed CONGRATULATIONS! The remaining Vampricus Lagomorphus give off a white orb of light that dissappears, and die. You've driven the Vampricus Lagomorphus to extinction on this island! Reward: 4 DNA(37/60)
In the far distance into the flowers, you see some white-and-blue shapes, eating some of the recently dead Vampricus Lagomorphus, and you hear roaring. Do you go for a closer look?
-----
As your Cheemanthers trio begins to head for the southern lands, he is stops to see a familiar sight- a large group of Cheemanthers moving in a sort of pack, mostly ones that you grew up with. They are amazed at your feat of befriending even a half-epic, and want you to stay with them, at least for a little while. They are headed south-west.
-----
As your Desmans head back out into expanses of thick, open field, you see a cloudless, clear sky. You see what looks like a gargantuan swarm of tiny birds, high up in the sky. Much, much higher than any of the usual flying animals around here. Then, you see the puffins, locusts, and usual flying animals around here, flying away from this location, all at once..... do you try and find out why, Simply try and leave as they are, check up on your home territory, or simply ignore it and continue?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum