World: Isara

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:50 pm

Amphibious Tiger:
Attempts to dance along with the music.
-----
Cheemanther(s):
Decides to venture South.
-----
Desman(s):
Continue the fight, looking for more Koi to kill.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:01 pm

for The Russian:
As the Tiger dances, the Waimanu tilt their heads to one side for a moment, then begin to dance as well.
---
As the Cheemanther heads south, the five of them split off in different directions. In the distance, you see specks of herding animals running in different directions, in a sort of frenzied stampede, a larger blob in the distance in the midst. Go investigate?
----
The Desmans shoot a small dart of poisonous spit from their mouthes, which damages a few of the koi in the pond. The koi dart into you for 3 damage! You have 22 health left!

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:50 am

Amphibious Tiger:
Continue dancing, and try and attract more over.
-----
Cheemanther:
Decides to investigate this flurry of fleeing.
-----
Desman(s):
Continue attacking the Albino Koi.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:26 am

The two waimanu are impressed! 1 DNA for impressing an alpha! (15/15) 2/6 impressed!
As 4 more Waimanu approach, the Tiger feels a sudden rush of bizarre, yet pounding energy rush through it's head and body, then, the sensation channels into it's head, until....
BRAIN BLAST~! The Amphibious White Tiger's brain has upgraded to level 2 IQ: It now has the intellect and influence to convince three allied creatures to follow it.
-----
As the cheemanther runs over to the scene, he begins to see the problem. He sees an enormous herd of "Animal Thing!" , and a colony of Haicoo Chick are gathered around, many of them fleeing in fear and panic, and others standing their ground, snarling and hissing in an attempt to scare off the giant threat. The threat, standing about 30 feet high and 65 feet long, is a "Wonder Lizard!" but this is not a natural size, this is a monster version, a unholy phenomenon, know as an Epic. Epic creatures have many times more health than their normal-sized counterparts, and are accordingly stronger.
The Epic "Wonder Lizard" begins to slash many of both species to death in a single blow, then eating them, and chasing at any that don't flee quick enough. Do you stick around for any reason?
-----
As your counterattack whips around and cuts one Koi, it kills it! 2/6 killed! You bite another koi, killing it! 3/6 killed! 3 of them try and bite at you for 2 damage! You have 20 health left!

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:13 pm

Amphibious Tiger:
Switch to singing to bring more Waimanu over.
-----
Cheemanther:
pale In the Stratigic, Military words of Arthur, King of the Britons, RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY! affraid
-----
Desman(s):
Continue the fight, biting at more Koi.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:55 am

For The Russian:
Caught up in the song, the Waimanu are thoroughly impressed! 6/6 Impressed! Congratulations! The Waimanu are now your allies. 4 DNA rewarded! (19/33) All but one of the Waimanu return to their fishing, and it looks at you curiously. Do you wish for it to follow you?
----
As the Cheemanther begins to sprint away, it catches the Epic "Wonder Lizard!"s attention, shifting towards you, and hissing with a loud noise that echos for miles. It begins to chase, but your speed and head start serve you well, and it dissappears from view as you run into a dense patch of woods. There a dry, thorny acacia trees, and pine trees all throughout. Search for some animal life in here?
~CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'VE EARNED A CREATURE STAGE ACHIEVEMENT!~ The Cheemanther has earned the Level 1 Wanderer achievement! (Travel over 100KM). Reward: 1 DNA (15/15)
As the Cheemanther rests in the woods, feels a sudden rush of bizarre, yet pounding energy rush through it's head and body, then, the sensation channels into it's head, until....
Idea BRAIN BLAST~! The Cheemanther's brain has upgraded to level 2 IQ: It now has the intellect and influence to convince three allied creatures to follow it.
----
Your three Desmans bite down killing the remaining Koi. These were the only Albino Koi in this pond, so you are unable to see the others dying... CONGRATULATIONS! You've driven the Albino Koi to extinction in this reigon! Reward: 2 DNA (18/33)
The puffin continues to fly high above, circling, as if waiting for you to interact or leave.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:52 am

Amphibious Tiger:
Asks the Waimanu if it would like to join in its exploring.
-----
Cheemanther:
Explores the woods looking for other life.
-----
Desman(s):
Attempt to attract the Puffins with a song.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:45 pm

With a happy nod, the Waimanu joins your tiger's pack! The two of you continue upstream, and the river splits over three areas- A fast flowing river going downhill(you'd be going uphill), one that branches off into a small pond, the surface covered entirely with green algae and mossy plants., and a flat, pebbly plain that continues on realatively flat ground. Which one do you follow?
----
As you investigate that life in this patch of woods, you find many small animals, but they mostly try and hide or flee to denser cover or the treetops. But three animals approach you, two unicorns, almost completely white with pale yellow manes, and a baby, with the patterns of an orange Zebra. They watch you cautiously, with little sign of any others around... or anywhere.
-----
The puffin flys off back to it's nest, but another puffin is attracted by the song, and replies with it's own honking song. QUEST ACCEPTED!~Impress 3 Puffins to befriend this species(this is a user-controlled species, which means you cannot ally, only befriend this species unless you both befriend each other's species, or the user controlling that species evolves).

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:00 pm

Amphibious Tiger+Friends:
Follow the river continuing downhill.
-----
Cheemanther:
Approach the Unicorns in a friendly stance, and start dancing.
-----
Desman(s):
Do a little jiggy dance to entertain the Puffin.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:31 pm

For The Russian:
As you begin up the hill, the water is flowing by, you look across the river, and you see a small herd of Muntjac Deer walking paralell to you. They look over, and begin a diagonal walk away from you. Do you try and pursue?
----
As you start dancing, the Unicorns begin yelping in a horse song. QUEST ACCEPTED! Befriend the 3 unicorns for become their allies. Reward:4 DNA
----
As your desmans splash and try to dance in the water, the Puffin lands in the water and bobs in a sort of dance with you.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  James on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:34 pm

For James:
The Lion interacts with them, but refrains the tempation to eat them.
----
Slowly backs away, cause apparently this is a fucking big bug that calls itself a fish! D:
----
Gives them an anti drug speech, which makes them want to do drugs. they leave to get fishy drugs, and while theyr'e high I eat them ALL!
avatar
James

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:29 am

Amphibious Tiger+Friend:
Ignore the rude animals and continue on their way.
-----
Cheemanther:
Begin dancing in time with the neighing singing.
-----
Desman(s):
in an attempt to avoid drowning, try to bring this dancing to the side of the pond.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:23 am

For James:
The little toadlets begin to croak up at your lion in song. QUEST ACCEPTED! Socialize and impress the toadlets to gain them as allies. Reward: 4 DNA
----
The Large Rouge Silverfish lunges to attack you. Do you try to dodge or deflect the attack?
----
Your shark ends up thrashing around sand and materials in the sea floor around, and crush the remaining Glass fish. CONGRATULATIONS! You've driven the Glass fish to extinction in this area! Reward: 3 DNA! (4/9)

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:30 am

for The Russian:
You continue along the river, and you hear an ominous, crocodilian-type growling, then you see three Nile Crocodiles rise up in the river, looking across at the Muntjac Deer. They growl louder and hiss as they deer approach to drink, and the deer begin to aim their horns, stamping and yelping agressively at the Crocodiles as they try to drink. Do you get involved?
----
As your Cheemanther dances, the unicorns stand still, then nod at your dance. Then they begin to sway, making their mane shimmer in the light in an attempt to dazzle and charm.
----
As your desmans back up and dance, the Puffin brings you over one of the dead koi.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:41 am

Amphibious Tiger+Friend:
Growl a warning at the Crocs, and approach them slowly, to see how they react.
-----
Cheemanther:
Ooooooo... Dazzling... As always, the next step to the cheemanther dance is... the Chuffle!
-----
Desman(s):
Hungry after all that fighting, gratefully accept the Koi Koipse... i mean Korpse... Corpse...
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:00 am

For The Russian:
Hearing your warning growl, the crocs turn their attention to you, and the deer continue drinking. The ones keeping watch curiously tilt their head, watching the scene. The Crocodiles growl and hiss at you now, seeing you as either competition or another prey item.
----
Your Cheemanther dances, and while the unicorns give a suprised look, are impressed. CONGRATULATIONS! The Unicorns are now your allies! 4 DNA rewarded! and 1 DNA for impressing an alpha! (20/33). You hear a massive sloshing sound, and as if to tell you the cause, the Unicorns point in the direction of it, deeper in the woods. Do you wish to investigate?
----
Happy with you accepting the koi, the Puffin is impressed. 1/3 impressed. The puffin now takes off and returns to it's nearby colony nests. Follow it?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:04 am

Amphibious Tiger+Friend:
Giving a Loud Roar, surges forward to bite one of the Crocs.
-----
Cheemanther:
Move forward into the woods to investigate the noise.
-----
Desman(s):
"Cabi! Follow. That. Puffin!" (Follow the Puffin back.)
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:28 am

For The Russian:
Your Tiger Releases a Ferocious Roar! And ever croc, and most of the Muntjac deer, begin to turn and flee. Both species now fear you! The You swim over to a larger one of the Crocodiles and bite them. The Waimanu dives along side you beak first into the crocodile's side. QUEST ACCEPTED! Kill 5 Nile Crocodiles to drive them to extinction in this reigon. Reward: 5 DNA
----
Your Cheemanther moves into the woods to investigate. He comes to a small clearing, and approaches something that almost covers the entire clearing. A humongous, slowly pulsing cocoon. It makes a gentle, but large, sloshing sound with each pulse, as if you can hear the huge metamorphisis going on within. Do you try and interact with the cocoon any?
----
You follow the puffin, and you reach a mound cut into a hillside- dozens of puffins with their chicks, socially singing about to each other, and a large group of them waddles over to you. Do you try and impress the mass or herd one out of them based on size and status to solo impress it?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:01 pm

Amphibious Tiger+Friend:
Continuing Striking and Biting at the nearest Croc.
-----
Cheemanther:
slowly approach the Cocoon, watching for any noticable reaction.
-----
Desman(s):
Start a dance to try and impress the group of Puffins.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:10 pm

for The Russian:
Your tiger strikes the Crocodile, and the Waimanu continues to jab at it with it's pointed beak. The Crocodile turns to face you, preparing to defend itself.
-----
The Cocoon jiggles and wriggles violently after you approach. You back off, and you hear ripping sounds, the cocoon burst open, sending metamorphic juices and bits of wet silk everywhere! Arising and shaking itself off.... is a Half-Epic....... LEONUS!!!!! The Leonus looks like a lion, except it's mane looks more like it's made of hard quills, and it's mouth is more elongated, with two teeth that stretch out more like tusks than Fangs. The Leonus is a herbivorous species. The half-epic stands up, about 18 feet tall. It begins to eat away at the cocoon, and then grazing on the surrounding trees. Try and interact with it?
-----
The puffins sit for a moment, and then all en masse, honk in song. Their song overwhelms your trio.... and you all become impressed! CONGRATULATIONS! You impressed 3 Alphas for 3 DNA, and Befriended this species! You may now heal in their territory when injured! 3 DNA earned! (24/33)

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:20 pm

Amphibious Tiger+Friend:
Take another Bite at the Croc, go for the eyes!
-----
Cheemanther:
Attempt to attract it's attention with a Dance.
-----
Desman(s):
Danced out for the moment, consider the nearby area.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:28 pm

For The Russian:
Your Tiger bites the Crocodile, aiming for the face, and the Waimanu jams it's beak deep into the eye socket. With a horrid hiss, the beast sinks below the surface, dead. You get 2 DNA for killing an alpha! 1/5 killed! (21/33)
Now, turning hostile, dozens of little baby crocodiles swarm around from the riverbank and swarm you.
----
Your Cheemanther tries to catch the half-epic Leonus' attention by wildly dancing. After a moment, the Leonus looks down at you, then begins a massive dance, shaking the ground and crushing saplings beneath it's feet. The Friendly dance almost becoming a death stomp.... maybe a different social route would be wiser....
----
Your Desmans search the surrounding area, and begin to scrounge around in the tall grass. The two desmans following you begin to pick the fuzzy, puffy wheat-like grasses and eating some. Do you eat some as well?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:59 pm

Amphibious Tiger:
Bite and slash at the Baby Crocs.
-----
Cheemanther:
Attempt to calm the Epic down with some singing.
-----
Desman(s):
Nom Nom Nom (no Mon Mon-ing).
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:11 pm

For The Russian:
As the the Tiger slashes down on a group of the Baby crocs, he kills them 5/5! All of the crocs charging towards you and around the area give off a white orb and die. You killed babies for 3 DNA! CONGRATULATIONS! The Nile Crocodile is now extinct on this island! 5 DNA rewarded(29/33).
----
Your Cheemanther begins to sing in it's loud purr, and the Leonus listens for a moment, then responds with a deep, bellowing song, which sounds more like a whale than a feline.
----
Your Desman eats the fluffy grass, with no consequence. You then hear some chattering off in the the forested horizon. Go investigate or head off another direction?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:24 pm

Amphibious Tiger:
Woot! In celebration of the Victory, eats its fill of meat.
-----
Cheemanther:
Encourage the Leonus' singing with its own ('Cause it doesn't seem to be destroying anything.)
-----
Desman(s):
Head towards the chattering noise, keeping their distance to avoid being spotted first. (Utilizing Sneak skill)
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum