World: Isara

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:39 pm

For the Russian:
The Sand Eels silently drift in place for a moment, unsure of how to respond to the Amphibious Tiger's dance.
---
The Cheetmanther greets an Alpha Ling Duckizard, and the alpha leaps onto the ground before it, and begins a twitchy dance.
----
(((((((((Russian Desman- New stats
Abilities:
Sight:1/1 Mating Call:1/1 Jump: 1/10 Glide: 0/10 Sprint: 0/10 Sneak: 3/10 Metabolism: 15 Health: 15
Combat Abilities:
Bite: 2/10 Strike: 0/10 Charge: 0/10 Spit: 1/10 Counter: 1/10
Social Abilities:
Sing: 1/10 Dance: 4/10 Charm: 0/10 Pose: 3/10
Impact on apperance: The Desman's long snout has become curved like a somewhat flat crescent, with a dull point on the end. It's become a little more slender, it's stance more upright(not with it's body as close to the ground, more of a mouse like stance than a mole's). It's back feet have grown stronger and longer, and it's tail now is covered in sparce bristles.
(((((((((
The New Russian Desman has just gained it's sight. They now live in groups of 4-14, and live in grassy spots in front of ponds. They live in small digouts in the ground. Your childhood passes, and your elder brothers watch you expectingly. What will you do.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:58 pm

Amphibious Tiger:
Nobody dislikes my Dancing! Screw Friendly, Attack! Evil or Very Mad
-----
Cheemanther:
Flattery through Imitation. trys to mimick the Duckizards dance. Neutral
-----
Desman:
Time to head out for more exploring, gather a few followers. cheers
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:53 pm

For The Russian:
With an unexpected strike, the three alpha eels are killed for 3 DNA! QUEST ACCEPTED! Kill 1 more eel to drive the species extinct in this area. For 2 DNA.
A small, metallic disk flies from out of nowhere, picks up two of the fleeing eels, and turns to watch the battle from the air.
---
Rather flattered by the Cheemanther's imitation in dance, the Alpha calls over another alpha and baby, and the three quack in song.
---
Two of the fellow Desmans join your pack. There are 4 ponds within view, and woods to the north and south. There is a pond Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, and Southwest. What way will you go?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:01 pm

For James:
As the lion begins to walk around the toad, the bumps on it's back begin to shake and move, and 40 tiny toadlets begin to break free and crawl out of the dead toad's back. Will the Lion interact with them?
----
The Macaque starts on it's way around the tiny silverfish. He walks a little higher up the mountain, and the terrain has become much more sparse, with next to nothing for animal or plant life. Next to a dry patch of graze lies the skeleton of some animal. Beside it is a large, silver, lump. The lump moves, turning out to be another silverfish.... except much larger. Almost as large as you are. It scratches and gnaws at the bones in an attempt at any nutrition, and hears your approach. The Rogue Silverfish shifts towards you, and heads your way, letting out a high pitched hissing noise, and as it's mandibles snap a rib-bone in half, it's clear that, if you aren't careful, could become a deadly battle.
----
As you devour another 100 glass fish, they begin to turn hostile towards you! They begin swarming like bees, swiftly darting at you and trying to bite your eyes for 2 damage! You have 8 Health left!

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:11 pm

Amphibious Tiger:
Things of the sky matter not to the Amphibious Tiger, chase down the other fleeing eels!
-----
Cheemanther:
If it worked for the blue jays, hope it works here, Break out the Chuffle! (Cheetah/Shuffle)
-----
Desman:
Preferring ponds, heads to the one to the Northeast.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:47 pm

For The Russian:
The eels turn hostile, swarming the Amphibious Tiger and biting with their sharp teeth. As the tiger's fangs sink into a final eel, it dies, and a white orb of light emits from every grey sand eel around the island, then they die in unison. CONGRATULATIONS! You've driven them to extinction~ 2 DNA rewarded. (total of 10 DNA)
As the eels float to the surface, the Amphibious Tiger feels a sudden rush of bizarre, yet pounding energy rush through it's head and body, then, the sensation channels into it's head, until....
BRAIN BLAST~! The Amphibous Tiger's brain has upgraded to level 1 IQ: It now has the intellect and influence to convince two allied creatures to follow it.
The small floating disk emits a loud alarm-like screech, then fires an arc of electricity at you. Then you black out....
When you awaken, a large stinging feeling covers your entire body. As you look around, you realize you are being swarmed by small animals. They are Anemone-Sea Spiders. They have now considered you friends, as you've killed off both two enemies and provided them with food VIA dead prey. The ones crawling over you tend you your wounds, and place food at your feet. Try and interact with them?
----
The Ling duckizards pause for a moment, ponder your dance, then hiss happily and leap around. They are all impressed by the chuffle. CONGRATULATIONS! The Ling Duckizards are now your allies!~6 DNA earned! (total of 11)
As they continue to leap around, the Cheemanther feels a sudden rush of bizarre, yet pounding energy rush through it's head and body, then, the sensation channels into it's head, until....
BRAIN BLAST~! The Cheemanther's brain has upgraded to level 1 IQ: It now has the intellect and influence to convince two allied creatures to follow it.
-----
As the trio of Desmans sets out for the Northeastern pond, they approach it, and it is surrounded by a couple of trees. At first, it seems to have little animal life. Then, with a loud SPLASH! Many of the inhabitants of the pond appear. They are a colony of Red-Eyed tree frogs, climbing up into the branches, leaping into the water, and catching bugs as they land. Will you interact with them?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:04 pm

For SpiderNeko:
Your Puffins have chosen a pond near Central Aleksei for their starting Territory. As a group of you sit by dirt nest in a hillside, looking out you see woods all across the horizon, and a small bit of activity at a nearby pond, and some movement by your own pond. Where do you wish to explore?
----
Your Adelie Penguins have chosen the antarctic shores of Halinka as their starting territory. You hop amongst the rocks, and then your view is obstructed by surrounding boudlers. You hear frantic splashing and violent seal growls to the north, you hear gulls crying to the south, you hear a hideous shriek and animals panicking in the southeast, and to the west you see a small caven carved in the pebbly hill, whistling as wind blows into it. Where do you wish to travel?
----
Your Mochi have chosen the equatorial shores of Halinka as their starting territory. You are currently low on energy! Eat something soon or you will begin to starve and lose health! You see a couple of other Mochi on the pebbly shore and tidal pools. You see one by some driftwood, tightly curling it's body in determination. You see two happily jumping up and down over a patch of strange, green slime. You see another tumbling about in some washed up plants. Which one do you wish to go to?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  SpiderNeko on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:15 pm

My puffins will go to explor the activity at the nearby pond!

My penuins will get to the cave and hide for a while until the horrifying noises go away!

My mochi will go over to the washed up plants and nibble on them, gaining health, and then frolic about in the waves because it's hot outside!~
avatar
SpiderNeko

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:32 pm

For SpiderNeko:
As your puffin hops down to the pond before it, she sees small specks of shiny black frantically scurrying across the surface of the water. On further inspection, they are Whirligig Beetles, and you see it's because Large Albino Koi are coming up and eating them! Do you interact with either animals?
----
As your Adelie Penguin huddles into the shadows of the cave mouth, the shrieks and screams of animals grow louder, and it becomes clear the fuss is being caused by one particular threat. As you hear tearing and attacking sounds, an eaten half of an Emperor Penguin crashes onto the ground at the mouth of the cave. Horseflies begin to swarm around the maimed penguin and pick away at the corpse. Try and interact with the swarm?
----
Your Mochi tumbles and floats around in the gentle low tide, when he spies what appears to be an injured creature sprawled on the shore, barely with the strength to get up. Do you wish to come closer and identify the injured creature?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  SpiderNeko on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:38 pm

Puffins dares to eat a fish! <3 and befriend the beetles!

Penguin interacts with the swarm... ick...

Mochi gets closer to the creature and see if it's okay! Rolls on the way there!
avatar
SpiderNeko

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:51 pm

The Puffin snaps with it's beak at an Albino Koi, and inflicts damage to it! QUEST ACCEPTED!~Hunt 6 Albino Koi to drive them to extintion in this reigon.(Reward: 3 DNA)
The Albino Koi begin darting at you from all around the pond.
----
As the Adelie Penguin approaches the fly infested corpse, the swarm begins to leap in the air, then turn in your direction, awaiting either a social or combat action.
----
Mochi rolls through the pebbles and sand to find an injured beast much larger than itself. It is a Rogue Velociraptor! Normally an extremely powerful creature, even stronger than alphas, this one has been brutally battered by the rocks and waves. It requires either food, or a special sacrifice of health to heal it.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:20 pm

Amphibious Tigers:
Strike a Heroic pose and accept the food! all this fighting makes a tiger hungry.
-----
Cheemanther:
Woot! Everybody loves Chuffle dancing! Yah! Bid farewell to the Duckizards, it's time to find some lackeys, go in search of some Cheemanthers to boss around.
-----
Desman:
Decides to interact with the Frogs, and trys to get their attention with a dance.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:49 pm

For The Russian:
The Amphibious Tiger eats some of the dead anemones and Eels offered to it. The Sea Spiders, finished with healing, skitter in circles around the Tiger. Then, two larger Sea Spiders swim up in front of the tiger. They assume a welcoming social stance.
----
The Cheemanther heads off towards the grassy, sandy plains again. There he finds a large mass of red squirrels angrily screaming and chattering, throwing bits of dirt and pebbles and a pair of Cheemanthers nearby, which growl, looking carefully for any more distant from the others.
----
The three Desmans approach the pond, and begin hopping into a line dance, and the Red-Eyed tree frogs swim around, some coming closer. QUEST ACCEPTED!~Impress 8 Red-Eyed Tree frogs to ally this species(for 4 DNA!)

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Amphibious Tiger:
Perhaps these crazy lookin' things are more appreciative. Try out mah singin' voice! cheers
-----
Cheemanther:
Head over to, and greet, the other Cheemanthers to see what's going on. Ignore the small rat like things for now. Far to cool to pay attention to them right now. Cool
-----
Desman(s):
lacking the numbers, and the knowledge, to do the Thriller dance, instead opts to form a conga line! hopefully the frog's freaky frog legs will make them want to dance too. (does not say this out loud, could be construed as rude Neutral )
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:52 am

For The Russian:
The two Alpha Sea Spiders respond with a strange, whirring song of their own. They are both complimented by your acceptance and impressed with your singing! 2 DNA for impressing alphas and CONGRATULATIONS! The Sea Spiders in this reigon are now your allies!~2 DNA rewarded! (14/15 DNA in total)
The Sea Spiders return to their foraging for food from the dead anemones and eels, and now, a female Amphibious Tiger crawls onto the shore in search for food as well.
----
The other Cheemanthers greet you with a friendly stance, then resume staring down the chattering mass. This spot is where these two cheemanthers birth their cubs and find mates, but the squirrels are flocking around the ground cover they hide their cubs in. Will you try and work out this problem?
----
As your desmans dance in their line, three of the Frogs are impressed! 3/8 An alpha leaps down behind you with 4 other frogs with him. They begin a a high-pitched frog song.


Last edited by Admin on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:31 am

Amphibious Tiger:
Drag over a few eel corpses and offer to share with said female tiger.
-----
Cheemanther:
Hmm, well... might as well try talking first, approach the squirells and attempt to make friendly contact.
-----
Desman(s):
Alright, Bogey-Time! Desmans try to keep a rythm with the highpitched singing.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:18 pm

The Female Tiger happily accepts the eels, and after a while, your time turns to courting, and one fateful day xD Like a Star @ heaven
~The Amphibious White Tiger has mated, and as your genes are passed on, you are capable of evolving your species VIA the editor~:
Amphibious White Tiger- (Current Stats)
(((((((((((((((((((((((
Abilities:
Sight:1/1 Mating Call:1/1 Jump: 1/10 Glide: 0/10 Sprint: 2/10 Sneak: 2/10 Metabolism: 15 Health: 15
Combat Abilities:
Bite: 3/10 Strike: 2/10 Charge: 1/10 Spit: 0/10 Counter: 0/10
Social Abilities:
Sing: 1/10 Dance: 1/10 Charm: 1/10 Pose: 0/10
Current DNA: 14
((((((((((((((((((((((((
-----
The Squirrels chatter angerly, untrustful of your cheemanther. They have claimed this group of trees as their territory, and refuse to let one of their natural predators raise more predators here.
----
The Desmans dance to the frogs song, and while they for a moment were expecting song, continue to sing with the dancing.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:25 pm

Amphibious Tiger:
EVOLVES!
+3 Bite, +3 Strike, +1 Charge, +1 Sprint, +1 Jump, +1 Sneak, +4 Health.
-----
Cheemanther:
Well then, let predators be predators, rally the other Cheemanthers with a war cry, and attack!
-----
Desman(s):
Bored with their conga line, turn to lend their heinous singing to the frogs'.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:35 pm

Amphibious White Tiger- (New Stats)
(((((((((((((((((((((((
Abilities:
Sight:1/1 Mating Call:1/1 Jump: 2/10 Glide: 0/10 Sprint: 3/10 Sneak: 3/10 Metabolism: 15 Health: 19
Combat Abilities:
Bite: 6/10 Strike: 5/10 Charge: 1/10 Spit: 0/10 Counter: 0/10
Social Abilities:
Sing: 1/10 Dance: 1/10 Charm: 1/10 Pose: 0/10
Current DNA: 0
Impact on Appearance: The new Amphibious Tiger has a small webbing at the base of it's paws. It now has longer, sharper fangs than before, and the claws have become more solid, with a curved, sharp hook-shape.
The stripes on the tiger now have cyan outlining on them to camoflauge.
((((((((((((((((((((((((
Your new Amphibious Tiger has entered adulthood. Looking out on the shores it's parents met. It is decided if it will swim out to other islands, continue on the shores of this one, or explore the interior of this one. Where will it go?
----
The Cheemanthers rush through the mass of Red Squirrels, and once they are surrounded, begin wildly slashing and biting at the swarm. In the charge and first attacks, you kill 12 squirrels! They attack you for 1 damage! You have 14 health left! QUEST ACCEPTED!~Kill 40 Squirrels to make this species extinct in this reigon(reward: 3 DNA)
-----
The desmans sing, still with their heinous shriek, but the frogs are only surprised. The frogs are impressed all the same. You get 2 DNA for impressing an alpha. CONGRATULATIONS! The Red-Eyed Treefrogs are now your allies! 4 DNA rewarded(16/15 DNA!)
As the Frogs continue their song, the Desman feels a sudden rush of bizarre, yet pounding energy rush through it's head and body, then, the sensation channels into it's head, until....
:idea: BRAIN BLAST~! The Russian Desman's brain has upgraded to level 2 IQ: It now has the intellect and influence to convince three allied creatures to follow it.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:54 pm

Amphibious Tiger:
Best get the lay of the land, time to explore the interior of the island.
-----
Cheemanther(s):
Continue fighting the good fight!
-----
Desman(s):
Hoping the Frogs don't think their high, scratch, decide it's time to head out again.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:08 pm

As the Tiger approaches deeper inland, he spies three routes: a nearby stream and tributary, a small pebbly hill with some thick patches of grass and weeds on it, and a gently sloping(enough to walk up it) rocky cliff. Which way will the tiger take?
-----
Your Cheemanther and the other two continue to kill 20 squirrels! 32/40 killed! They swarm over you and deal 6 damage! You have 8 Health! you are beginning to run low on health! Eat or get help in friendly territory to heal!
----
There is some movement and splashing in a pond to the east. Investigate?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:11 pm

Amphibious Tiger:
Follows the nearby stream.
-----
Cheemanther:
Continue slashing and biting! this fight WILL be won!
-----
Desman(s):
Decide to go an investigate this noise at the pond.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:17 pm

For The Russian:
As the Tiger approaches the nearby stream, he realizes it feeds into the ocean, and the waters and life here are a sort of mix.
It spots a small colony of Diver Birds hunting for fish along the rivermouth. These birds are Waimanu. Will you interact with them?
----
You continue to slash up even more Red Squirrels, untill as you kill 8 more, they begin more give of a white glowing orb and die in unison. CONGRATULATIONS! The Red Squirrels in this reigon are extinct! Rewarded 3 DNA(14/15 DNA)
The two cheemanthers now investigate the area to make sure it's safe. Finding it safe to raise their children, they realize... they have no mate Like a Star @ heaven . Your Cheemanther takes advantage of this moment to pass on his genes,
~The Cheemanther has mated, and as your genes are passed on, you are capable of evolving your species VIA the editor~:
Cheemanther- (Current Stats)
(((((((((((((((((((((((
Abilities:
Sight:1/1 Mating Call:1/1 Jump: 1/10 Glide: 0/10 Sprint: 3/10 Sneak: 1/10 Metabolism: 15 Health: 15
Combat Abilities:
Bite: 2/10 Strike: 1/10 Charge: 3/10 Spit: 0/10 Counter: 0/10
Social Abilities:
Sing: 1/10 Dance: 2/10 Charm: 1/10 Pose: 0/10
Current DNA: 14
((((((((((((((((((((((((
----
Your three Desmans approach the pond to see a battle. You see a puffin flying down, swooping in to attack some albino koi, who are defending themselves(or trying) and attacking some small black Whirligig Beetles, which are simply trying to flee from everything else. Do you step in?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:16 pm

Amphibious Tiger:
OMG Duck-Bird! Approach slowly to see wether they are friendly.
-----
Cheemanther:
+2 Bite, +1 Strike, +3 Charge, +1 Sprint, +2 Dance, +1 Charm, +1 Jump, +2 Health, +1 Counter.
-----
Desman(s):
thinking a larger flying ally would be useful, the Desmans jump into the fray to assist the Puffins.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:38 pm

For The Russian:
QUEST ACCEPTED!~Impress 6 Waimanu to ally this species.(reward-4 DNA) Two of them, one larger than the other, approach, and begin a honking song.
----
Cheemanther- (New Stats)
(((((((((((((((((((((((
Abilities:
Sight:1/1 Mating Call:1/1 Jump: 2/10 Glide: 0/10 Sprint: 4/10 Sneak: 1/10 Metabolism: 15 Health: 17
Combat Abilities:
Bite: 4/10 Strike: 2/10 Charge: 6/10 Spit: 0/10 Counter: 1/10
Social Abilities:
Sing: 1/10 Dance: 4/10 Charm: 2/10 Pose: 0/10
Current DNA: 0
Impact on Appearance: The Cheemanther's now have longer front claws, and their legs a little sturdier. There is now a small patch of golden fur on the back of their necks and top of their heads. The tailbone has extended to a small sharp point on the end of the tail.
((((((((((((((((((((((((
Your New Cheemanther has just entered adulthood. You and the other four siblings are being sent off to live on your own now. The five of you look out, deciding what direction you plan on going. Your Youngest sibling and your friend look at you for an idea of where to go...
----
The Desmans leap into the water, biting at an Alpha Albino Koi, and as it backs away and darts at you, the three of you bat it away with your tails, lethally wounding it to death. ~ 1 DNA for killing an alpha! Quest accepted! ~ Kill 6 Albino Koi to make them go extinct in this area.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum