World: Isara

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:46 am

Tiger+Friends:
Charge the Dog-Tick to knock it off the Crane.
-----
Cheemanther+FrIeNdS:
Satisfied that everyone is fleeing properly, head back to the trail.
-----
Desman(s)+Friend:
If the Desman had a Death Glare, he would be glaring it... but he doesn't... so, we'll just go with biting the spiders some more... and then maybe later glare at their dead bodies... probably as close as it can get to Death Glare... Crying or Very sad
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:01 pm

For The Russian:
Your tiger rushes in and slashes at the huge tick, which jumps off of the Blue Horse Crane, and takes a quick jab at you, making a small puncture on your shoulder, which begins to bleed. It chatters with strange buggy voice, having a taste of your blood, it now targets you....
----
Your Cheemanther returns to the path, and the group continues on it's way. In a large shower of green sparks, the Half-Epic Leonus grows into a True Epic! CONGRATULATIONS! You've gained the level 1 "Nomadic Nanny" and "Big Mama" Achievements(Having a baby pack memeber grow up, and for growing an Epic) Reward: 10 DNA(82/99DNA)
And as you continue on your way, you see a Cheemantherine shape flying in the skies ahead. Investigate?
----
You bite and kill 3 more(9/10 killed!) There don't seem to be any more right now..... But your desmans and Fossil Fangymouse go to nibble on some of the spiders. Do so as well?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:57 pm

Tiger+Friends:
Bite and Strike at the large Tick.
-----
Cheemanther+FrIeNdS:
Head to investigate the skies ahead, preferably by riding on the head of the Leonus!!!! cheers Very Happy
-----
Desman(s)+Friend:
Might as well join the others in nibbling... the Death Glares gone on long enough.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:33 pm

For The Russian:
As the tiger slashes at the Tick, the tick rips open, and with a shriek, dies. CONGRATULATIONS! You've killed a rogue tick! Reward: 10 DNA(60/99 DNA) BRAIN BLAST! Your Amphibious White Tiger is now level 4 IQ- it can now have 5 Pack members, and once unlocked, has three slots for Bio-powers!
----
You ride on your epic's back, and approach your new home. CONGRATULATIONS! You've found your migrating species! Reward: 8 DNA(90/99). Do you wish to find a mate now, or explore a little more?
----
Your Desman eats some of the spiders, and then you see it- a single on of the spiders trying to sneak away in a tunnel that leads out of this area....

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:52 pm

Tiger+Friends:
With the job done here, continue on with their journey.
-----
Cheemanther+FrIeNdS:
Decide to explore the area around their new home first.
-----
Desman(s)+Friend:
Nothing escapes the Wrath of Des! Attack that coward.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:14 am

For The Russian:
As your tiger and it's group continue on, the Blue Horse crane stops to eat some fruit from a cluster of bushes. You hear some movement, rustling vegetation, some stone scraping, and a strange clanging noise. Investigate?
-----
Your cheemanther and it's friends walk around to investigate their new territory. It is more desert-like terrain in this salty landscape, but this spot is like an oasis, with dense bush of strange Yucca Trees, Quiver trees, and different types of Cacti. You look up, and see storm clouds brewing. You see another Cheemanther, using a twig to try and widdle termites out of a mound of earth, but it seems to be struggling with it. You see three different shaped twigs on the ground, one that seems more fibrous, with several branching of structures, one that is simple, straight and sharp, and one that is curved. Try and take one to show how it's done?
----
As your desman leaps onto the spider, striking it with your tail and biting it, it dies. You don't realize how many there were, until they begin giving off white orbs, and dying in unison in this area, which then they begin to steadily rain down all around you, where the fish begin to eat them in a strange role reversal.
CONGRATULATIONS! The One-Eyed Spiders are now extinct! Reward: 5 DNA! (42/60). Do you wish to follow this tunnel to another area?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  James on Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:15 pm

For James:
Purs/sings back to them
----
CHASE THE PREY! HUNT THEM DOWN!
----
Flags them down, and gives them a customary shark-shark greeting Razz
avatar
James

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:35 pm

For James:
Your lion sings to the turtle, who continue their song, then one brings you a small fish as a gift. Accept?
----
Your three Macaques begin to chase the silverfish, stomping them, and picking others up and eating them. They eventually struggle and try to attack you, but you kill so many, they're killed off in this reigon, and the remaining die off in unison. CONGRATULATIONS! The silverfish are extinct in this reigon!(Reward: 4 DNA) 14/33 BRAIN BLAST! Your Macaque is now level 2 IQ- it can have up to 3 ally creatures following it. What way do you want to go now?
----
You approach the sharks, and you and one of the albino Hammerheads begin singing with a clicky, echolocation-pitched song. As you continue, more sharks approach your pack. Any style you'd prefer to socialize the group with?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:13 am

Tiger+Friends:
Investigate the strange noises.
-----
Cheemanther+FrIeNdS:
Use the more flexible, curved stick to widdle those termites!
-----
Desman(s)+Friend:
Time to explore further down the tunnel to wherever it leads.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:32 pm

For The Russian:
As your Amphibious Tiger sneaks through the growth to see the commotion, you find that there is some mangled, slowly dying fire engulfing some gawdy, ripped up jagged mess, that looks metalic.
You also see a small pit dug in the ground, fire sputtering in it, and some branches sharpened like spears. And then, you see, butchering meat off of a dead White Unicorn and Amphibious Tiger, a 12-foot tall, Signs alien! do you try and interact with it?
----
You show your friend Cheemanther how it's done, and you fish out several Termites for your group to eat. Smart move!~ tool use! Reward: 1 DNA(91/99)
What do you want to do now?
----
Your desmans approach the cave tunnel, and you realize it's a waterfall, and you can't see the bottom, but you spy several tunnel openings along this stretch.... try and make a jump for it?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:44 pm

Tiger+Friends:
Dead Animals, flaming wreck, giant thing, this sounds like the perfect time to exercise a little thing called "Caution".... FLEE. calmly.
-----
Cheemanther+FrIeNdS:
Time to head back to the nest.
-----
Desman(s)+Friend:
Attempt a running jump to the next opening.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:47 pm

For The Russian:
As your Amphibious Tiger and pack begin to sneak away from this scene, they run into two more of these tall aliens! You begin to run, and they give chase, and nearly catch up to you, that is until you cross a small rivene, where they stop in their tracks, screeching at you, but not dare crossing it, for some reason. After they are out of sight, you hear a large amount of roaring, growling, and grunting nearby. Investigate?
----
As you return to your nest, you arrive to find the epic ookuwamon is hunting for cheemanthers in your territory! They begin to flock defensively in one spot, and as you rush over, you stumble and fall into a pile of thick brush and stick and flip into a spot covered in stones(... lucky you). As you get up, you see all of your species in this area is clustered in one huge group, backing away from the epic en-masse. Do you try some way to fight or scare off this epic?
----
As your desman runs and leaps trying to get across to the other side, it only makes it about two thirds of the way, but as it freefalls into the darkness, it splashes into another underground lake. This one, however, seems to have strange, glowing bubbles that seep up to the suface every few moments. You see a nearby shore and tunnels north, southeast, southwest, east, and west. Go down any of them?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:26 pm

Tiger+Friends:
Caustiously investigate the noisy area.
-----
Cheemanther+FrIeNdS:
Go to the the Pack, and attempt to intimidate the Ookuwamon by having all the Cheemanthers Ferociously Growl at once, along with the one and only epicy Leonus, which can do it's own stompy threaten dance-thing (wut?). If that fails, we could always try throwing said stones at it. (David(s) vs. Goliath ftw!)
-----
Desman(s)+Friend:
Take the Southwest tunnel.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:16 pm

For The Russian:
As your pack approaches the source of the sound, you realize it is a group of Amphibious Tigers, socializing and feasting on some recent kills. CONGRATULATIONS! You have found your lost migrating species- 8 DNA rewarded! (68/99) Underneath one of the large, ripped up corpses, you see a small, glimmering object beneath- investigate?
-----
Your group releases a Fercious Roar, but the epic simply screeches back. Your Epic Leonus tries intimidating, but the Epic Ookuwamon simply spits a series of small, dart-like projectiles at him for 25 damage!(975 HP left!).
In your last ditch effort, as you throw a couple of stones, you notice that as the rocks begin to make contact, it raises an arm in an attempt to shield itself, backing away a couple of metres, and letting out more intimidation shrieks. What now?
-----
You begin walking through the southwest tunnel, and you come to something rather uncommon for these parts- non-algae plant life. You watch all of the leafy cyad and palmtree-like plants, their pale leaves giving off small bursts of biolumeniscent color every few seconds. Then, you hear some leaves rustling, and a tree being felled nearby. Investigate?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:25 pm

Tiger+Friends:
Woot, Pack Finding Skill +1 (It's over 9000!!!!!)
ДА! Shiny! GET IT!
-----
Cheemanther+FrIeNdS:
Gather all the pack and start throwing more stones, while slowly advancing towards it.
-----
Desman(s)+Friend:
Head over and investigate
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:50 pm

For The Russian:
As your Tiger investigates the shining object, and touches it, in an explosion of light, it dissappears, and you feel as if there is a strange power locked away inside you.... CONGRATULATIONS- Your Amphibious Tiger is now in evolution able to access the Bio-power...
~~~~~~
APHOMET:
Use the power of Dark Antimatter to quench your creature's thirst for power, even at the expense of it's own body....
(When activated, the abilities of your creature are sharply increased for a limited period of time- but at the expense of losing some health: leveling up this power increases the stat boosts, the time it lasts, and slightly lowers the damage taken to activate it.)
~~~~~
1 DNA earned! (69/99)
You see a few of the Tigers are gathering around, curious. Interact with them, or find somewhere else to explore for now?
-----
As your Cheemanthers continue to throw more stones, the Epic Ookuwamon backs away, until, ejecting it's wing case open, flies away dissatisfied. CONGRATULATIONS! You've achieved levels 1-3 of the achievement "Call my Bluff!" (Bluff a stronger creature) Reward: 8 DNA (99/99!!!!)
Your cheemanthers all stop dead in their tracks, and are sent to their knees with an overwhelming force of pounding energy that courses through them, untill they are blasted backwards, shocked as they get to their feet. CONGRATULATIONS! The species is now level 5 IQ- They are now pre-homonid intellegence, and ready to evolve into tribal stage!
As you are blasted back, a shimmering ball of light erupts from where you once stood, and enters your body, giving you the feeling of a strange power locked away within you..... CONGRATULATIONS- Cheemanter is now in evolution able to access the Bio-power...
~Yami-burasu!!!! : Release a small cluster made of crystals of stored pain and energy, that is released in a violent, earthshattering explosion that causes damage over a wide radius.(Leveling up this power increases radius, power, and after a point, builds up resistance to your own blast)
----
As your group heads over to investigate- it comes across a strange sight- it looks like a pink elephant- but it has no eyes, tusks, or legs. It is a Blind Roselephant. It senses your prescence, and feels gently over your pack's bodies, petting your fur in an attempt to identify you, but currently considers you no threat, and she social calls you. Reply?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:24 am

Tiger+Friends:
Decides to get a feel of the area, and explore. Before leaving, invite one of the curious onlookers to come along.
-----
Cheemanther+FrIeNdS:
wOOt! That Epic knows who's Босс now, ДА? Time for some celebrating and relaxing with the pack.
-----
Desman(s)+Friend:
Wut? Noticing the apparent blindness, falls back on singing to communicate.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:51 pm

For The Russian:
Your tiger adds another tiger to it's pack, and they begin walking around some more. You turn, and see a curious sight, a colossal object beginning to slowly rise towards the sky, but it is simply a small splotch on the horizon, but you know it is large, because it looks so far away(which it is Razz) but your attention is drawn by some movement, as a couple of PurePink Tree Octopus descend from their high perches to greet you. Interact?
----
Your pack decides to rest beneath some brush, and something catches your eye- a berry bush. Although your species do not eat fruit, you feel drawn to this shrubbery. You look down, and it's full of ripe, Cyan berries. There is a single cluster that catches your attention- and they are shining a strong golden glow. Defy your instinct and eat them?
-----
Your group of desmans sings, and the Blind Roselephant trumpets out a song in reply. You see a couple more gather around to investigate the sound, also petting your pack, thing one places a small, peach-colored fruit at your feet. Accept and continue socializing?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:06 am

Tiger(s)+Friends:
Going against any and all instincts... does not run away, and instead approaches the Octupi.
-----
Cheemanther+FrIeNdS:
Well, I suppose eating one piece of fruit wouldn't be so bad, I mean, it is pretty shiny.
-----
Desman(s)+Friend:
Accept the Nom, and continue.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:20 am

For The Russian:
As your tiger approaches the Purepink tree octopi, the leap onto him, and begin latching on with their suckers, one tentacle at a time.
----
Your cheemanther eats a bit of the shining gold fruit, and it gives an unfamiliar taste. You enjoy it, but a strange heat begins to build up within your body, untill... PFFT! silent You spit up a huge blasting jet of... fruit juice?! that knocks back all your non-epic pack members, and as you regain your poise, you see in a puddle, the empty skin of the fruit, which fades to cyan and loses it's shine. However, you feel a new feeling in your stomach.... CONGRATULATIONS! The cheemanther have gained the ability to eat fruit!!! :O
-----
Your Desman accepts the gift, and your pack sings more, and this group is impressed. CONGRATULATIONS! The herd in this cave is now your allies! (Reward: 10 DNA) (52/60) You move on, and come to three tunnels- One with a thick mist pouring out, one that is a brief climb away that you see a glimmering from, and one that goes down, but seems to have a light at the end. Which do you wish to take?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:32 am

Tiger(s)+Friends:
ARGH Shocked . Read BATTLE STAT-... claws... If they make a wrong move, Attack! Remain calm for the moment... we shall see if they need a lesson in maintaining personal space.
-----
Cheemanther+FrIeNdS:
Dear god, what have we done? affraid (Silly me, hoping for a fruit free civilization Rolling Eyes )
-----
Desman(s)+Friend:
Smokey, shiny or bright. What delightful choices... We shall take the one more shined upon. (glimmering tunnel)

avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:17 am

For The Russian:
As your tiger readies for an attack, the beak of one of them pierces your skin- and rips out what looks like a large blood clot- however, it tries to squirm and get away from the octopus. As it lands, it shakes the blood off and assumes a harsh ember-like glow. This is a type of Parasite called the Heartnoose. You octopi close in to attack it, and it enters one through the head, and after a few moment of struggling to get it out, the infected on drops dead. Try and help the remaining octopi?
----
Your cheemanther's pack regains it's stature, and walks over to the puddles, going to take a drink(not realizing it's from your spew....) _WAITING FOR ASCENSION TO SAPIENCE_ continue on your quest and evolve to intellegent life? You will be given one final chance to evolve your species, be given a break down of your actions, and get your traits as a tribe.
-----
Your pack runs over into the tunnel, and suddenly a huge tremor hits, and you are flung about within the cavern. As you bounce off the walls and projections, you realize- This cavern is a giant geode, the cave is full of huge crystals of different sizes, luster, and shapes. As your people land, you see you are in a series of pools, and in the middle, a giant rock, with all the other desmans sitting on it. CONGRATULATIONS- You've found your migrating species' new territory! Reward: 8 DNA(60/99)
and as you approach the rock, a bizzarre pounding energy courses through your body until.... BRAIN BLAST! The Desman is now level 4 IQ~ It can now have a 5th pack member, and when unlocked, can access biopowers

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:33 am

Tiger(s)+Friends:
Quickly encircle the corpse and wait for an opportunity to get the little Ублюдок.
-----
Cheemanther+FrIeNdS:
"I think I'm quite ready for another adventure." - Bilbo. It's time to evolve!
-----
Desman(s)+Friend:
And the Desgration is complete! (that sounds a lot like Desecration... I hope this isn't some Native burial ground... I don't want any Zombie Desmans running around.)
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:42 am

For The Russian:
As your Tiger lurks in wait, the living octopi activate a biopower, and begin to glow pink, and once the Heartnoose darts out to infest another, there are a pair of babies with it, which all get repelled onto the ground by the glowing energy, and writhe on the ground, trying to regain their bearings. You use this as a chance to strike- and slash down on the adult one, and it quickly is torn in half. CONGRATULATIONS! You killed a heartnoose!(Reward: 10 DNA) (78/99) The other two wriggle in an attempt to find a safer to attack host- your young. Try to intercept and take them down?
-----
As your Cheemanther enters it's final stages of evolution as a mere animal, you are given a chance to evolve in the editor:
Cheemanther- (Current Stats)
(((((((((((((((((((((((
Abilities:
Sight:1/1 Mating Call:1/1 Jump: 7/10 Glide: 3/10 Sprint: 6/10 Sneak: 1/10 Metabolism: 40 Health: 48
Graspers/Dexterity: 2/5 Speed: 8/10
Combat Abilities:
Bite: 6/10 Strike: 6/10 Charge: 8/10 Spit: 0/10 Counter: 3/10
Social Abilities:
Sing: 1/10 Dance: 5/10 Charm: 4/10 Pose: 0/10 Feed: 1/10
Bio-Powers:
Yami-Burasu! : 0/10
Current DNA: 53
(((((((((((((((((((
So now, here is a review of your species evolution:
As the base cheemanther(Panthera Velocis Rex)
11 DNA by socializing
3 DNA by combat/hunting
Then, the Cheemanther Evolved (Pantherex Regalis)
3 DNA via Solitary/Observant methods
26 DNA by socializing
The Cheemanther Evolved again (Pantherovis Draculor)
32 DNA via Solitary/Observant Methods
20 DNA by hunting/fighting
4 DNA by Socializing
TOTALING: 41 Social, 14 Adaptable, 7 Predator, and 35 Solitary/Observant- You have a choice of either the trait Social(gives the Special Power "Fireworks" Which instantly raises relations with witnessing tribes), Or the trait Solitary/Observant(Comes with the abilities "Mana Spiral" Which sends multiple gifts of Mana to tribes, and "Problematic Presents" which sents a bogus gift that is really mines, which will explode and damage tribals and buildings in it's blast)
As for your dietary trait card, tallying up what your species ate along it's evolution:
1 Bug 1 Meat 1 Egg 1 fruit- Leaving your dietary Trait card as... OMNIVORE?! This comes with the trait/ability "Plentiful Pixies" (Summons an arry of super-weak, action figure sized versions of yourself, that will forage for food nonstop until they die)
and now, your species awaits it's final evolution( Incertae Sedis )
-----
As you crawl upon the shore, you meet up with your desmans, and after staying for some time, and getting now used to your territory, Like a Star @ heaven some magic happens.
~Your desman has mated, and as his genes are passed on, you can edit your species VIA the editor~
(((((((((Russian Desman- Current stats
Abilities:
Sight:1/1 Mating Call:1/1 Jump: 1/10 Glide: 0/10 Sprint: 0/10 Sneak: 5/10 Metabolism: 60 Health: 60
Graspers/dexterity: 1/5 Speed: 3/10
Combat Abilities:
Bite: 4/10 Strike: 1/10 Charge: 0/10 Spit: 3/10 Counter: 2/10
Social Abilities:
Sing: 5/10 Dance: 8/10 Charm: 5/10 Pose: 5/10 Feed: 4/10
DNA: 23
(((((((((

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  James on Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:46 pm

For James:
Nods happily to the turtle and devours the fish
----
Left, into a random forest Razz
----
DANCE PARTY! : D
avatar
James

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum