World: Isara

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:50 am

Tiger+Friend:
Argh, maybe a native to the flowerpower forest will know a way through, approach the red ones.
-----
Cheemanther+FrIeNdS:
Cheemanther attacks the ones swarming the Leonus!
-----
Desman(s):
Invite one of the Fangymice to come with them in their continued explorations.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:03 am

For The Russian:
Your Tiger and Waimanu call up to some of the red life in the trees, and down crawls a couple of Fox Tailed Trantulas. They resemble brilliant red trantulas with large fox tails, and are the size of small foxes. They seem cautious of you, but not hostile. Interact with them?
----
Your Leonus and Cheemanther kill the swarming birds, and a orb of light emits from all of them, and they die. CONGRATULATIONS! Those seabirds have died out in this area! Reward: 20 DNA (68/60)
As the seabirds begin dying off, you feel a strange, bizzare pound sensation run through your body, until....
Idea BRAIN BLAST! The Cheemanther now has level 4 IQ! Once found/unlocked, you may equip Bio-Powers, and your pack has room for a 5th ally!
The Onland Oikopleura squeaks a sort of thanks, and rolls a couple eggs to you, then turns to inch southwards.
-----
One of the Living Fossil Fangymice crawls over to your pack, following you. You hear the squeaking of your nest down the tunnels. Return to them with any food you found?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:28 am

Tiger+Friend:
Whoops wrong number, sorry.... *goes over to a different flower tree* maybe the Blue ones?
-----
Cheemanther+FrIeNdS:
Woot! Eggs! ... but no Bacon (Note to self: Find Pig-People), oh well, time to get back on the search for clues to the other Cheemanthers Migration Location.
-----
Desman(s)+Friend:
Head back to their nest with the food they've found.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:47 am

For The Russian:
As your Tiger calls out, from flowerforest approaches a trio of Blue Horse Cranes. which gently approach, but back and yelp fearfully at the Foxtailed Trantulas, which return the threatening stance. Get involved?
-----
The Onland Oikopleua stops over a trail of footprints, smears it's front as if to examine the trail(maybe trying to pick up a scent or chemical trail?), then follows the trail into cluster of large Yucca trees and Suguarco Cacti.
Follow it?
----
Your Desmans head back to the area the desmans were staying in. It is now very dark, the hole you dug to get in this saftey is now completely covered and blocked. However they are happy to see you brought food. The pounding and rumbling of impacts seems to go on for what feels like an eternity. In this time, your people have accepted life in this underworld. And sooner or later Like a Star @ heaven the magic happens, once again.
~Your Desman has mated, and as his genes are passed on, you can evolve your creature VIA the editor~
(((((((((Russian Desman- New stats
Abilities:
Sight:1/1 Mating Call:1/1 Jump: 1/10 Glide: 0/10 Sprint: 0/10 Sneak: 3/10 Metabolism: 40 Health: 40
Graspers/dexterity: 1/5 Speed: 2/10
Combat Abilities:
Bite: 2/10 Strike: 0/10 Charge: 0/10 Spit: 1/10 Counter: 1/10
Social Abilities:
Sing: 1/10 Dance: 4/10 Charm: 0/10 Pose: 3/10 Feed: 1/10
DNA: 27
(((((((((

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Tiger+Friend:
Moving between them, growl threateningly at the Tarantulas. This can only end two ways, Spider
-----
Cheemanther+FrIeNdS:
Follow the trail to see what it leads to.
-----
Desman:
+2 Sneak, +1 Speed.
+2 Bite, +1 Strike, +2 Spit, +1 Counter.
+4 Sing, +4 Dance, +2 Pose, +5 Charm, +3 Feed.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:12 pm

For The Russian:
As your Tiger Growls, the Foxtail Spiders begin to slowly crawl back up to the flowery canopy. Interact with the Blue Horse Cranes?
----
Your Cheemanther follows the Onland Oikopleura, and then it begins climbing a tall yucca tree. Follow it?
---
(((((((((Russian Desman- New stats
Abilities:
Sight:1/1 Mating Call:1/1 Jump: 1/10 Glide: 0/10 Sprint: 0/10 Sneak: 5/10 Metabolism: 40 Health: 40
Graspers/dexterity: 1/5 Speed: 3/10
Combat Abilities:
Bite: 4/10 Strike: 1/10 Charge: 0/10 Spit: 3/10 Counter: 2/10
Social Abilities:
Sing: 5/10 Dance: 8/10 Charm: 5/10 Pose: 5/10 Feed: 4/10
DNA: 0
Impact on appearance: The Desmans now have a large moustache of walrus-like wiskers, and have a small pair of arrowhead-shaped tusks. The tail is now prehensile. There are now small, glassy tubes amongst the tail bristles, which when light hits them, shine like a prism. The feet have become more bipedal-friendly, and the toes perch the Desman in an upright-ish gait.
(((((((((
As your person wakes up from a deep sleep, you find the chamber your desmans have been living in abandoned. They are in the midst of migrating! Find them and set up a new based! Reward: 8 DNA!

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:32 pm

Tiger+Friend:
Approach them in a friendly manner.
-----
Cheemanther+FrIeNdS:
Doubts that the Cheemanthers will be found in a tree... (Has heard about what has been found in trees though... Octupus?). Look around for any other signs.
-----
Desman(s)+Friend:
Investigate further into the tunnels in search of the Desman.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:49 pm

For The Russian:
The Blue Horse Crane begin whinnying, and sing. QUEST ACCEPTED! Impress the 3 Blue Horse Cranes to gain them as allies! Reward: 5 DNA
----
As your trio continues on, the Leonus goes into a panic, knocking some trees down, as the Onland Oikopleura speedily hops onto it's back, runs up to it's head, and leaps off, veering off ahead into the scrub. Follow?
CONGRATULATIONS! For damaging Habitat(or someone in your pack) you've gained the level 1 Un-planeteer Achievement: Award: 2 DNA (70/99 DNA)
-----
As your Desman crawls through tunnels searching, he falls into a large chamber, an underground lake. A large swarm of Blind White Eyeless Cave Shrimp swim around. Do you wish to socialize them? You are running low on energy! Find a food source and eat to gain health!

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:04 pm

For James:
As your Lion calls to the Toadlets, they simply begin hopping away into a nearby pond. Follow them or go another way?
----
Your Macaque beats aside the Rogue Silverfish. Then it charges at you, biting you also for 4 damage! You have 6 Health left!
----
Your Shark swipes around and chomps down on the lobster, already injured, it falls apart on impact. CONGRATULATIONS! You killed a rogue Lobster! Reward: 10 DNA(14/10 DNA)
As the pieces of the lobster and broken eggs drift to the bottom, your shark feels an intense, bizzare sensation pound through it's entire head and body, untill...
Idea BRAIN BLAST! The Blue Shark now has level 1 IQ! It now has the Intellect and Influence to convince 2 ally creatures to follow it...
The expecting mother of the recently destroyed eggs returns to the scene. Seeing her eggs were lost, a little magic happens Like a Star @ heaven and you decide to give her replacements of your own.
~The Blue Shark has mated, and now you can evolve it VIA the editor. You can either edit it by allocating DNA to stats and let the appearance change accordingly, change the appearance and let the stats change accordingly, or a mix of the two methods.~
Blue Shark- (Current Stats)
(((((((((((((((((((((((
Abilities:
Sight:1/1 Mating Call:1/1 Jump: 0/10 Glide: 0/10 Sprint: 1/10 Sneak: 2/10 Metabolism: 15 Health: 15
Landfall: 0/10(when reaches 10, you can become a fully terrestrial animal)
Combat Abilities:
Bite: 3/10 Strike: 0/10 Charge: 3/10 Spit: 0/10 Counter: 1/10
Social Abilities:
Sing: 1/10 Dance: 0/10 Charm: 0/10 Pose: 0/10
Current DNA: 14
((((((((((((((((((((((((

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  James on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:41 pm

For James:
Follow them!
----
Jumps aside at the last minute so that the (whatever it was) crashes into a flat rock behind the monkey. The monkey then smashes its fist into the thing right after it slammed face first into solid rock
----
Shark how has a shark posse and a girlfriend Very Happy

(((((((((((((((((((((((
Abilities:
Sight:1/1 Mating Call:1/1 Jump: 1/10 Glide: 0/10 Sprint: 1/10 Sneak: 2/10 Metabolism: 15 Health: 15
Landfall: 0/10(when reaches 10, you can become a fully terrestrial animal)
Combat Abilities:
Bite: 4/10 Strike: 4/10 Charge: 4/10 Spit: 0/10 Counter: 2/10
Social Abilities:
Sing: 4/10 Dance: 1/10 Charm: 1/10 Pose: 1/10
Current DNA: 0
((((((((((((((((((((((((
avatar
James

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:50 pm

Tiger+Friend:
Join in with the Blue Horse Crane's song.
-----
Cheemanther+FrIeNdS:
Shocked Quick! Calm down the Leonus before it stomps on everything! Might as well follow that extremely insistant Oikopleura.
-----
Desman(s)+Friend:
Ow! Ignoring the Shrimp for the moment, looks for food nearby.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:57 pm

For James:
You follow the toadlets to the pond, and you see a bunch of Painted Turtles and Oriental River otters swimming around. Try and interact with either species?
----
Your macaque punches the Rogue Silverfish, smashing it into the rocks. With a pained hiss, it dies. CONGRATULATIONS! You defeated the rogue silverfish! Reward: 10 DNA! (10/9)
As the giant silverfish enters it's dying writhes, you feel a bizzare, pounding sensation that pulses through your whole body, until.... Idea BRAIN BLAST! The Japanese Macaque now has the Intellect and Influence to convince 2 ally creatures to follow it. You see a couple of other macaques sitting by a small spring of water down where you were before... return? WARNING: You are low on health! Eat or return to friendly territory to heal!
-----
(((((Impact on appearance: The shark now has a sharper, more fluted snout than before, and it has grown a currently vestigal set of extra fins behind it's stomach fins. It now has a crescent-shaped tail, and a set of veins that glow for social displays of bioluminescence.
)))))))))))
We now follow the story of your shark species with one of it's descendants. It is a large swarm of them, adults spawning their eggs.
However, it is not your shark's time to be in this event yet. Your shark, and two of it's followers, head out into open water in search of food, friends, and adventure! What depth does your shark wish to explore? Near the open surface? Along the coast? Middle open sea, or near the ocean floor?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:10 am

For The Russian:
As they finish singing the tune, the Blue Horse Cranes start to dance.
------
As you calm down the half-epic Leonus and continue on your way, the Onland Oikopleura seems to have dissappear. You remember it flung off into the bush, and you see three patches of plants rustling with movement- a patch of Quiver Trees, a patch of Yucca Trees, and a patch of tall cacti. Do you wish to investigate them?
----
Your pack memebers splash into the water behind you, and swim over to a couple of white, small fish. You look over, and you see a couple of large, white, one-eye spiders swiping fish out of the water, and dragging them back up to their homes in the cave ceiling. Do you try to eat some of the fish as well?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:28 am

Tiger+Friend:
Dance along with the Blue Horse Cranes.
-----
Cheemanther+FrIeNdS:
Investigate the patch of Yucca trees.
-----
Desman(s)+Friend:
Head over to the fish to eat.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:13 pm

For The Russian:
As your Tiger and Waimanu finsih their song, the Blue Horse Cranes begin to dance.
----
Your Cheemanther approaches the Yucca trees, and what descends down to meet him? A flurry of fluffy, white Yucca Moths of course! They flutter around, several of them landing and resting on the Cheemanther.
----
Your pack splashing into the water behind you, you all begin to eat some of the fish.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:53 pm

Tiger+Friend:
Continue imitating the Cranes, by joining the dance.
-----
Cheemanther+FrIeNdS:
Allow the moths to land, and proceed to sing a friendly song.
-----
Desman(s)+Friend:
Proceed to eat to their stomaches content.


Last edited by the Russian on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:25 pm

For The Russian:
You dance along with the Blue Horse Cranes, and they are impressed. CONGRATULATIONS! The Blue Horse Cranes in this reigon are your allies! Reward: 7 DNA! (50/60 DNA). The Blue Horse Cranes begin to whinny, and two of them return into the flowers, the third simply watches you expectingly.
----
You sing your song, and the moths happily leap up, then proceed to land on you again. CONGRATULATIONS! The yucca moths are now your allies! ( Neutral well that was quick) Reward: 4 DNA(72/99)
----
Your pack eats it's fill, and the remaining fish dart out of your reach. The one-eyed cave spiders hiss at you, and spit small shots of poison from their rocky perch at you, striking you for 2 Damage! You have 38 Health left!

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:51 pm

Amphibious Tiger+Friend:
Invite the lingering Blue Horse Crane to join the pack.
-----
Cheemanther+FrIeNdS:
Another job well done, time to get back on track, see what trails might be nearby.
-----
Desman(s)+Friend:
Spider puke! Devious! Attack those spiders!
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:22 pm

For The Russian:
The Blue Horse Crane joins your pack, and begins searching around for an opening, sniffing the air for any signs of danger. What direction do you wish to go?
------
You hear the sounds of the ground shaking and fighting going on over in the thick cluster of Suguarco cacti. Your half-epic Leonus arches and seems uneasy at this. Investigate?
----
Your Desmans all begin to spit back at the spiders, who leap down and bite you for 2 damage! you have 36 health left! You twist around and counter, but now they seem more than ready to fight. How will you attack back?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Tiger+Friends:
Head North in search of Tigration.
-----
Cheemanther+FrIeNdS:
Caustiously approach and investigate the goings on in the cacti cluster.
-----
Desman(s)+Friend:
Bite at the Dastardly Spiders.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:10 pm

For The Russian:
As your group begins to head north, the Blue Horse Crane pushes away thinner plants, yelping a sort of warning and backing away from some. Some movement of a creature crawling beside your head on a tree catches your attention, but it leaps out of view behind the tree by the time you turn to look at it. Try to investigate?
----
As your group enters the scene, you see a curious sight. You see a large group of Togemon which tower at 8 feet tall, and a few X Togemon , which look a little tougher. They all are posing and walking around the Onland Oikopleura, who struggles to wriggle to remove some cactus needles stuck in it's rear.
Slowly prowling in, you see in the corner of your eye, stalking behind the cacti is a enormous, Epic Ookuwamon do you act as an alarm, or make any sort of interaction?
----
You all begin to bite at the Spiders, quickly killing them. QUEST ACCEPTED! Kill 10 spiders to make them go extinct in this area (2/10) Reward: 4 DNA

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  the Russian on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:17 pm

Tiger+Friends:
Continue on to the North.
-----
Cheemanther+FrIeNdS:
Alert the different groups to the Epic presense approaching them.
-----
Desman(s)+Friend:
Observe the surroundings in the cavern in search of more spiders. If none are seen, look for a route out of said cavern.
avatar
the Russian
500 raging Russians!!! :O
500 raging Russians!!! :O

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 95
Location : The Evil inside Humanity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  James on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:15 pm

For James:
Purs at the turtels, (plans on talking to the ottars soon)
----
Your macaque punches the Rogue Silverfish, smashing it into the rocks. With a pained hiss, it dies. CONGRATULATIONS! You defeated the rogue silverfish! Reward: 10 DNA! (10/9)
Eat the siklverfish while my two new monkeys defend me like a secret service (with tuxes and sunglasses and EVERYTHING) : D
-----
(((((Impact on appearance: The shark now has a sharper, more fluted snout than before, and it has grown a currently vestigal set of extra fins behind it's stomach fins. It now has a crescent-shaped tail, and a set of veins that glow for social displays of bioluminescence.
)))))))))))
Open ocean!
avatar
James

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:16 pm

For The Russian:
As your group heads north, your Blue Horse Crane collapses forward, as it is pounced upon by a creature- a large, rouge wood tick the size of a small dog! It procedes to bite at the crane, who writhes around in panic. Try and save your pack member?
----
Your Cheemanther lets our a roar of warning, and all of the creatures begin to look over at the epic ookuwamon, and procede to gather in a mass, baring only their sharp spines, and as it looks for a weak spot, it turns it's attention to the Onland Oikopleura, who, as the epic reaches down to pick it up, gains a sudden burst of speed, leaps and bounces off one of the epic's legs, then once again veers off into the growth(this time grass, and keeps going) and the epic turns to chase it's small prey.
----
Your Desmans look around for more spiders, and quickly kill 4 more! (6/10 killed!) just then, 3 more leap onto you, biting you for 4 damage! You have 32 health left!

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:01 pm

For James:
As your lion purrs in greeting to the turtles, they begin to click and grunt in song. QUEST ACCEPTED! Impress the turtles to gain them as your allies(REWARD: 3 DNA)
----
As your monkey calls out and goes down to the Macaques, they join you, and as the three of you stand together, you notice all of the regular Silverfish, once around your feet, seem to be fleeing from you in all directions. Try to follow or kill any?
----
Your sharks head out into the open ocean, and come across a huge migration of Albino Hammerhead sharks, in their hundreds. Try and interact with any of them?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-01-28

View user profile http://infiniteearths.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: World: Isara

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum